Mereside Academy News
The latest news stories from Mereside Academy.
- Mereside 'PJ' Day! - Friday 29th September 2023
Children are welcome to come to school wearing Pyjamas (and trainers) on this day for a minimum donation of £1 which will go towards the Ronald McDonald House Charities. .
- Friends of Mereside Annual General Meeting (AGM) - Tuesday 17th October 2023
Our Annual General Meeting provides an excellent opportunity for all parents/carers to come along and hear in more detail about our work, the events we have run, the funds we have raised and how the money has been spent.
- Junior Park Run - Mereside Takeover! Sunday 22nd October 2023
Mereside CE Primary Academy will be taking over Shrewsbury’s popular junior park run at the Quarry Park. Staff from Mereside will be there to help marshal the event, as well as to cheer all children along the 2km course.
- Mereside Non Uniform Day - Friday 26th May, 2023
Instead of the usual £1.00 donation, we are asking for donations of specific items to assist with the Summer Fair...
- Friends of Mereside Summer Fair Stalls
Would you like a stall at our Summer Fair on Saturday 1st July, 12:00 - 3:00pm?
- Friends of Mereside Quiz Night
A big thank you to those who attended the Quiz Night on Friday 28th April...
- Friends of Mereside (PTA) Quiz Night (new date)
Come and Get your `Quiz' on and help us raise funds for out door play equipment! Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places... Complimentary drink on arrival, Bar and nibbles, Raffle on the night...
- Big Breakfast Lunch Menu - Wednesday 19th April, 2023
On Wednesday 19th April, 2023 our Head Cook will be offering a special lunch menu of a `Big Breakfast'...
- St George's Day Special Lunch Menu - Monday 24th April, 2023
On Monday 24th March, 2023 our Head Cook will be offering a special lunch menu to celebrate St George's Day...
- Friends of Mereside Non Uniform Day - Friday 31st March, 2023
On Friday 31st March, 2023 the PTA have organised a non uniform day. There is a minimum donation of £1.00 to take part, if your child does not wish to take part then please can they come in school uniform...